Review about Brooks Brothers Return Policy from West Palm Beach, Florida

I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years.

Bespoke shirts, etc.

I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service .

However, the FIRST TIME EVER I tried to make a RETURN I was treated like years of loyalty or basic respect was not due to me. After a request for upper management i was given a phone number. I called and was told to mail the shorts to them and they would decide what to do. 90% of my wardrobe is Brooks Brothers and have NEVER returned one item ! I am beyond disappointed ! Please note the 175 year anniversary key fob that they sent me Years ago as a "Thank You " for being a loyal customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Brooks Brothers Return Policy
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #779658

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brooks Brothers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 13 #1172568 Dayton, Ohio

Had the same poor quality experience. A $90.00 shirt less than a year old came apart at the underarm seam on both arms. Called customer service and was told to mail it back to Connecticut and I may get a prorated amount refunded for future purchases. There will be no additional purchases, so why don't I mail it back to the sweat shop in China where it was made?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brooks Brothers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Brooks Brothers.
Filing a new complaint about