I purchased a white dress shirt from Brooks Brothers and in a short time the collar disintegrated. I do not send shirts out to the laundry. We launder shirts at home, following the instructions faithfully.

A visit to the Brooks Brothers store was a complete disappointment. Of course they did not agree to repair the shirt or replace it, but they would have been happy to sell me a new one. Of course they were very sorry. They had many explanations what there was nothing they could do.

I would describe myself as a very good customer in the past. I have purchased custom suits and shirts and shoes and other items. I am also pretty easy to make happy, all you have to do is meet me halfway. I guess they don't need me as a customer. I certainly will not be going back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of brooks brothers shirt from Brooks Brothers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Brooks Brothers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to stand behind their products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brooks Brothers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.