2.3

I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years.

Bespoke shirts, etc.

I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service .

However, the FIRST TIME EVER I tried to make a RETURN I was treated like years of loyalty or basic respect was not due to me. After a request for upper management i was given a phone number. I called and was told to mail the shorts to them and they would decide what to do. 90% of my wardrobe is Brooks Brothers and have NEVER returned one item ! I am beyond disappointed ! Please note the 175 year anniversary key fob that they sent me Years ago as a "Thank You " for being a loyal customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Brooks Brothers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brooks Brothers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brooks Brothers brooks brothers return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brooks Brothers?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1172568

Had the same poor quality experience.A $90.00 shirt less than a year old came apart at the underarm seam on both arms.

Called customer service and was told to mail it back to Connecticut and I may get a prorated amount refunded for future purchases.There will be no additional purchases, so why don't I mail it back to the sweat shop in China where it was made?