Brooks Brothers Complaint
To Whom This May Concern:
On Mar 5, 2010, we stopped by Brooks Brothers in Camarillo Outlet. Upon entering, 3 of your staff to include Mr. Adrian Cortez (selling supervisor) and Mr. Joseph Padua (supervisor) were huddled in the middle of the store swapping life stories. None of them bothered to come offer any assistance to us or the other customers in the store. For 10 minutes, my husband browsed through the shirts and still no one came to assist. He finally approached one of the staff (I believe Mr Padua). Before my husband can finish asking for help, Mr. Padua just referred him over to the other staff (Mr. Cortez), who seem to be a bit annoyed to be bothered. Mr Padus, rolled his eyes, annoyed at having been stopped in the middle of his story with other staff huddled in the middle of the store. Mr. Cortez, instead of paying attention to the customer, the staff started swapping signals with yet another staff who was taking inventory (?). When my husband asked to be measured to get his current fit, the staff told him to just try on the shirt. He tried one on and when it didn't fit, he asked again to be measured but the staff still told him to try on another shirt, seeming annoyed at the request made. At this point, we just decided to try another store. We stopped by the cashier and asked for the Corporate number which we tried calling to no avail; thus, this lenghty e-mail.
We've been to other Brooks Brothers namely Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Los Angeles area and have never been treated this way. The level of customer service of Mr. Padua and Mr. Cortez are by far the worst we've experienced; conveying the impression that WE were privileged to be served by sales clerks such as themselves. In our years of shopping at any Brooks Brothers to include the Camarillo Outlet, we have never seen such displeasing demeanor and unsatisfactory customer service. Your attention to this complaint will be to your own store's advantage. With this recession, you need all customers you can have.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."