Brooks Brothers Complaint
To Whom This May Concern:
On Mar 5, 2010, we stopped by Brooks Brothers in Camarillo Outlet. Upon entering, 3 of your staff to include Mr. Adrian Cortez (selling supervisor) and Mr. Joseph Padua (supervisor) were huddled in the middle of the store swapping life stories. None of them bothered to come offer any assistance to us or the other customers in the store. For 10 minutes, my husband browsed through the shirts and still no one came to assist. He finally approached one of the staff (I believe Mr Padua). Before my husband can finish asking for help, Mr. Padua just referred him over to the other staff (Mr. Cortez), who seem to be a bit annoyed to be bothered. Mr Padus, rolled his eyes, annoyed at having been stopped in the middle of his story with other staff huddled in the middle of the store. Mr. Cortez, instead of paying attention to the customer, the staff started swapping signals with yet another staff who was taking inventory (?). When my husband asked to be measured to get his current fit, the staff told him to just try on the shirt. He tried one on and when it didn't fit, he asked again to be measured but the staff still told him to try on another shirt, seeming annoyed at the request made. At this point, we just decided to try another store. We stopped by the cashier and asked for the Corporate number which we tried calling to no avail; thus, this lenghty e-mail.
We've been to other Brooks Brothers namely Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Los Angeles area and have never been treated this way. The level of customer service of Mr. Padua and Mr. Cortez are by far the worst we've experienced; conveying the impression that WE were privileged to be served by sales clerks such as themselves. In our years of shopping at any Brooks Brothers to include the Camarillo Outlet, we have never seen such displeasing demeanor and unsatisfactory customer service. Your attention to this complaint will be to your own store's advantage. With this recession, you need all customers you can have.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."
- "I ordered a Sweetheart Bouquet from For You Flowers and the delivered flowers looked nothing like a Sweetheart Bouquet. The flowers looked like an arrangement sent to a funeral home...."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."