Brooks Brothers Complaint
To Whom This May Concern:
On Mar 5, 2010, we stopped by Brooks Brothers in Camarillo Outlet. Upon entering, 3 of your staff to include Mr. Adrian Cortez (selling supervisor) and Mr. Joseph Padua (supervisor) were huddled in the middle of the store swapping life stories. None of them bothered to come offer any assistance to us or the other customers in the store. For 10 minutes, my husband browsed through the shirts and still no one came to assist. He finally approached one of the staff (I believe Mr Padua). Before my husband can finish asking for help, Mr. Padua just referred him over to the other staff (Mr. Cortez), who seem to be a bit annoyed to be bothered. Mr Padus, rolled his eyes, annoyed at having been stopped in the middle of his story with other staff huddled in the middle of the store. Mr. Cortez, instead of paying attention to the customer, the staff started swapping signals with yet another staff who was taking inventory (?). When my husband asked to be measured to get his current fit, the staff told him to just try on the shirt. He tried one on and when it didn't fit, he asked again to be measured but the staff still told him to try on another shirt, seeming annoyed at the request made. At this point, we just decided to try another store. We stopped by the cashier and asked for the Corporate number which we tried calling to no avail; thus, this lenghty e-mail.
We've been to other Brooks Brothers namely Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Los Angeles area and have never been treated this way. The level of customer service of Mr. Padua and Mr. Cortez are by far the worst we've experienced; conveying the impression that WE were privileged to be served by sales clerks such as themselves. In our years of shopping at any Brooks Brothers to include the Camarillo Outlet, we have never seen such displeasing demeanor and unsatisfactory customer service. Your attention to this complaint will be to your own store's advantage. With this recession, you need all customers you can have.
LanceAndErik@roadrunner.com116fdf00 review #173712
You may also like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."